Argarôme Soir Réparateur is a unique major repairing concentrate for reactive and problem skin. 100% organic, it combines Argan oil with lavender essential oil, which is famous for its purifying and draining power. The skin texture is purified and smoothed, the face is perfectly relaxed.
Recommended application under the Argabaume Nuit. $38 at Beauty Cafe
Argan Oil Benefits:
- Enhances the skin’s natural defenses against sun, wind, stress, and aging
- Reinforces the skin at the cellular level for better hydration & elasticity
- Renews the skin’s cells and improves circulation thereby slowing the aging process
- Is absorbed instantly, and is non-greasy
- Great for acne sufferers, helps to clear your complexion without flakiness or redness
- Helps calm and repair problem skin including psoriasis and eczema
- Conditions and hydrates hair and reduces brittleness in nails
- Minimizes stretch marks, and reduces the formation of new stretch marks
METSV says: How can you NOT want to try these products from Kae? Look at all the benefits of Argan Oil. I'm reviewing the Night Repair Serum and what I think I like most is the fact that I can use it basically anywhere - not just my face. I have a persistent patch of excema on the inner part of my right leg and this serum instantly soothes it - it also takes a way that flaky cracked looking skin that's there. I use this on my nails and cuticles as well, gently massaging it for healthy looking hands and nails. But most of all, I do use this serum probably about every other or every third night on my face for a spa-like feeling and softness. I feel like even though I'm putting the oil on my face (though it absorbs really well) it's detoxing my skin somehow b/c when I wake up, pores look smaller, tiny bumps have lessened, and my skin just looks healthier overall. I've had several Kae products and have used every last drop of them. They are such a quality skincare line - so pure and gentle. I think I go through the bottles so quickly because I slather the serums on all over me. Can't get enough of them and how they make my skin feel and look. A sure bet and a highly recommend skincare line.